110 rue Sainte Thérèse #309
- Postal code
- Phone number
- Coordinated campaigns
- Endorsed campaigns
- Stop the rip-offs! 5% Cap on Remittance Fees!
- Un Statut pour tous! Status for all! Papeles par todas y todos!
- Stop the Blacklisting of Unionized Migrant Workers!
- EI and right to appeal for ag migrant workers!
- Pay less wage model unfair to migrant workers!
- Right 2 Stay for Juan Ariza!
- TFWs already in Canada: Let them stay
- Speak out against the changes to LCP
- Economic sectors
Agriculture and horticulture workers, Occupations in services - Domestic work, Sales and service occupations - general, Trades, transport and equipment operators and related occupations - general, Natural resources, agriculture and related production occupations - general, Labourers in food, beverage and associated products processing, Dancers, and Other
- Target groups
(Im)migrants workers, Policymakers, Journalists, Public awareness, Researchers, Unions, and NGOs/community groups/solidarity networks
- Geographical focuses
Canada, Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, British Columbia, Other provinces, Federal, Nova Scotia, and National relevance
- Spheres of activity
Agriculture, Anthropology, Cultural and ethnic studies, Economics, Environmental studies and Forestry, Gender and sexuality studies, Geography, Health sciences, History, Journalism, media studies and communication, Law, Management of human resources, Philosophy, Political science, Psychology, Sociology, and Social work
French, English, Spanish, Tagalog, and Other